Skip to main content

KEEP CALM IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

 22 RANDOM THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT MOI :)

I’m 22 tomorrow (July 17) and even though I might not have had ‘favorite childhood memories’ like ‘regular’ people, I’ve been such a blessssed girl. I’m so grateful to God. He’s given me a life better than I ever could have lived on my own.

I’m actually a very private person, I don’t like to talk about myself but I just feel so excited about this birthday and I feel like sharing 22 of some of the things most people don’t know about me with you. I won’t go into details, sorry :-p ..hehe...

UPDATE: A friend of mine said to me, "I read through this list and most of the things you wrote tell me absolutely nothing about you that I didn't know before, why are you so tight-fisted about information about yourself?"...

Plus, my friend, Femi 'Phera' Joshua nominated me to say 20 things about me on instagram recently, so I decided to kuku 'UPdate' this list...some new points have been added, some others from the previous post removed (let's hope I'm not so 'tight-fisted this time'  :)

Enjoy! 

1.      I used to be suicidal ... *You don't know the half of it *

2.      I think I write better than I speak; but I definitely cook better than I do either *pops collar*
3.  I haven't seen Prison Break.....awww shattap! I've seen 24. Bonus point: I still cry when I see movies: You just mention any slightly emotional movie that I have seen and you can be sure I cried...hehe....
4.      I’m a spatial genius *thank you, thank you, no pictures*. I started reading at age 3. I was the first girl to start reading in my nursery class. My teacher then (God rest her soul) was super proud. 
5.      I made my first 100k at age 19...(such a late-bloomer, uhn)

6.      I have a gorgeous 4-year old goddaughter that I'm crazzzaayyy about. 
7.      My mum laboured 'with' me for 17 days. I was supposed to arrive on the 1st of July  and I actually ‘started out’ on the 1st but I made my grand appearance on the 17th (shout out to my awe-mazing Momma). 
8.      I avoid having people do things for me, because as much as possible, I hate to feel indebted but people who are able to get past my barricade and surprise me, earn automatic membership to my heart *smiles*.
9.      My childhood dream was to be an air hostess and the I went on to wanting to learn to fly a real plane i.e be a pilot, (after I saw the movie 'Snakes on a Plane'); but trust my Mum, she took it to the Lord in prayers and now... hehehe 
10.  My favourite meal growing up was garri mixed with palmoil and sugar. I was told it is balanced diet. 
11.  The fastestest way to get me very very mad in the shortest possible time is to keep me waiting.
12.  I don’t have a ‘favourite colour’, I have like 20 favoritest colours, same goes for favourite food, favourite place, favourite channel, etc...hehe. 
13.  For me, blood is thicker than red wine. I am very very very private, loyal, and protective... hmmmm but just toooo playful ...lol
14. I hate ironing. HATE being the operative word. 80 percent of my clothes are crease-free (either by nook or by crook :-D). I actually don't like to dress up (that's one of the whys I don't go out very often) *shrugs
15.  I pierced my right eyeball at age 8 with a very sharp object, it was a fatal domestic accident, my eye bled. Ask me to show you the scar the next time you see me, it's still there, on my right eyeball.
16.  I’ve trekked from Oke-odo to Chupet before. Alone. I had this marketing holiday job then. (How do I even describe that distance to Lagosians? hehe) Hustler lomo latile ...loool
17.  I am the first of 4 girls. Nope, I don’t have a brother and I am a first child not the last or only like most people think. Bonus point: people almost always make wrong guesses about me.
18.  I was involved in an auto-accident at age 7. I was retrieved from under the wrecked bus with my 2 younger sisters. 
19.  I love love love Powerbikes. Getting one soooooon! Yayyyy 
20.  I used to have the R-factor... yep! I couldn't pronounce the letter R and was made to say 'Iya Risi nta Rice oun tororo, oun t'eran riro'....lol...hmmm I used to be the butt of every joke in class then and  I can't even remember how God fixed it. Thank You
21.  I'm an 'indoors person' (asides from not liking to dress up, I like 'home'), but I thrive on activity. I liiiike work, so when I get off work, I just like to go home... If I turn up for/with you, I must really like you.
22. My dreams come true. I'm such a 'gifted' child *adjusts halo* :)

* daxxzzall! let's hope this is better*


Anyway, thank you for stopping by. You could ask me other questions at ask.fm/countesspia or in the comments section.


TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY: I reserve the right to answer or not. :D 


XOXOXOXOX

Comments

  1. Mad gal.love u loaads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting!... so nice sharing this with us. You have an amazing personality. I celebrate you. HAPPY! HAPPY!! BIRTHDAY, Better years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adeshina Afeez7/18/2014 1:25 am

    Luvly one priscilla. Wish u the best. More Blessing

    ReplyDelete
  4. leemah demaah7/19/2014 9:56 am

    Lmao at 16, may God continue to bless ur hustle sweetie. Gbayi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okeodo to Chuppet?! OMG! Respect o. Happy belated birthday dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, nice one. Quite interesting too. happy birthday dear, you rock in every way. LLNP, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely checking out those eyelids. Very nice piece and an awesome journey so far. God keep you in His path always. Cheers little gurl :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PIA VENTS: JUST DO IT? REALLY? LIKE SERIOUSLY?

It’s been a beautiful and restful day… but I’m very pissed and this has got absolutely nothing to do with Nike, believe me. I’m so pissed at the kind of people that makes up my generation. I’m so pissed, I’m crying right now. The kind of greed and lust and immorality and sheer evil that’s going on all around me. That’s what I’m pissed about. We all read about the BOWEN girl that was killed last week by cultists. Why? Because her ‘shakara’ was too much and they ‘wanted to teach her a lesson’. For crying out loud, it is said that as the population of the world stands right now, it’s 4 girls to one guy. and i'm sure there are so many guys who already have their ‘one girl’, that means you can have their other 3 to your 4…meaning there are soooo many other girls for your taking. So many girls you don’t have to ask to give you what you want.... (continue)

30 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I'M 30

A couple of days ago, my friend Sodeeq and I were having our usual chit-chat and suddenly, he said to me ‘Babe, live a little...’ That statement prompted me to start to think about those things I've always wanted to do but just haven't gotten round to doing. During my self search, I suddenly discovered I haven't really really like really done anything very fun or memorable these past years of my life (except, of course, my night out with the girls (Sasa, Leemah and Steph last year....lol. that was super memorable... *lip sealed*)... and that is funny because I consider myself a very adventurous person. I looove travelling, learning about other cultures and all so I don't know why I've been this 'boring'... So I decided to take a break from all the 'seriousness' going on in my life right now and write down some 30 things (fun, some not-so-fun things) I'd like to do on or before I clock 30, and in my awesome graciousness, I have de