Skip to main content

PIA VENTS: JUST DO IT? REALLY? LIKE SERIOUSLY?



It’s been a beautiful and restful day… but I’m very pissed and this has got absolutely nothing to do with Nike, believe me.
I’m so pissed at the kind of people that makes up my generation. I’m so pissed, I’m crying right now.
The kind of greed and lust and immorality and sheer evil that’s going on all around me. That’s what I’m pissed about.

We all read about the BOWEN girl that was killed last week by cultists. Why? Because her ‘shakara’ was too much and they ‘wanted to teach her a lesson’.

For crying out loud, it is said that as the population of the world stands right now, it’s 4 girls to one guy. and i'm sure there are so many guys who already have their ‘one girl’, that means you can have their other 3 to your 4…meaning there are soooo many other girls for your taking. So many girls you don’t have to ask to give you what you want.... (continue)
 

You found a good girl, one  good girl and you killed her, caused her family and friends pain, for what? Because she ‘declined your sexual advances’ and to ‘teach her a lesson’?  Are you kidding me? Are you listening to yourselves right now? There ain’t no lesson she gonna be learning in heaven now.

Today, I took a break from the series I was watching to take a look at dailies and blogs. And on one of the blogs, I saw a really healthy looking baby that had been thrown into the Unilag canal and left to die. And I just couldn’t hold my tears back. O Lord, have mercy!

Hey girl, you carelessly slept with someone, got pregnant, had that baby and you looked her in the eye, dressed her up nicely and threw her in a river to drown? What did she do that deserve such a gruesome murder?  Even when a criminal is sentenced to death these days, they are executed in more civil ways than you put that little innocent baby through. Now she’s dead, are you happy now? She’s  gonna  haunt you for the rest of your life, you that right?

Akolade  Arowolo has been sentenced to death now, and I feel so sad that somebody is going to be put to death. But then, how dare you take a life you didn’t create; how dare you!!!

Oh yes we have liberty and freedom to just do whatever we want whenever we want it, but where it concerns other people, we should realize they’ve got rights too and we shouldn’t just hurt people because we feel like it.
Take control over yourself, your emotions, that’s what mature girls and guys do.
IK Osakioduwa said it all on his #ThingsToTeachYourKid show last week (17th Feb): “Real men (and Royalty) know how to DELAY gratification. Only babies & poor minds HAVE to have 'it' NOW”.

A word for the wise is enough.
God bless you. God bless Nigeria.

Comments

  1. It's a crazy world we live in u know. Nice one, appreciated ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm very well said Pianese. Very gruesome murders committed there. Another I saw to aDd to that was the UI 500 level girl matchet murder too. Why all these madness I asked myself. Can't people jut contain theirselves and live civilised? God will help us, keep us and see us through. Self control is of immense importance. Do right people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that one too. She was raped and then killed. May God save our generation. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. God help us. We need to appreciate and respect one another. Nice one sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. stephanie ojadi2/23/2014 11:37 am

    True talk dear,we just hve 2 pray and contribute our own good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm so thoughtful..... U av been reading Linda's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is dis sura called Kunle? Must one read linda's blog to be motivated to write? Go and sleep abeg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Insightful post! Immorality,violence,greed etc are the order of the day for some Nigerian youths...Truth is, when you're not operating on a mental/intellectual and spiritual bandwith as you're supposed to, there lies a problem. A problem that is traceable to the rot and moral decadence that lies in our society and the fact that we have fallen out of place with our maker-GOD. I believe these individuals who pride themselves in murdering a young girl of 17 have been overrun by a darkness-a darkness synonymous to the lives of some young adults of this age! Point is when folks/people are knee-deep or neck-deep in this, only the LIGHT of the world can save them-JESUS!!! I really understand and feel your heartache PIA! We have all been given life and death and we ought to choose carefully! I'ld choose life though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it really touching and i felt so bad watching him cry but yet one needs to be careful on how he/she lives her lives..... he just regretted his now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And just yesterday,innocent children were brutally murdered in Yobe state simple because they feel western education is wrong! God have mercy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP CALM IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

 22 RANDOM THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT MOI :) I’m 22 tomorrow (July 17) and even though I might not have had ‘favorite childhood memories’ like ‘regular’ people, I’ve been such a blessssed girl. I’m so grateful to God. He’s given me a life better than I ever could have lived on my own. I’m actually a very private person, I don’t like to talk about myself but I just feel so excited about this birthday and I feel like sharing 22 of some of the things most people don’t know about me with you. I won’t go into details, sorry :-p ..hehe... UPDATE: A friend of mine said to me, "I read through this list and most of the things you wrote tell me absolutely nothing about you that I didn't know before, why are you so tight-fisted about information about yourself?"... Plus, my friend, Femi 'Phera' Joshua nominated me to say 20 things about me on instagram recently, so I decided to kuku 'UPdate' this list...some new points have been adde

A LETTER TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND

This one’s for The Man Who Will One Day Become My Soul-Mate in Crime *wink. # Dear future Husband of mine, How are you, mi loveness? I’m not totally sure what my purpose in writing this letter is; I guess I just really wanted to talk to you. It’s so weird that I haven’t met you and I’m writing you, right? Well...  I have sooo many things I wanna say to you and gist you about and I don’t even know how to coordinate those thoughts and make them rhyme. So, this letter may seem all over the place, just be attentive, you’ll understand, because you’re sooo super smart...mwaaah. Right now, my love life is rather lacklustre  and I am heart-broken right now, I'll gist you... but I’m not embarrassed one bit about it or ashamed of not having a serious relationship (or a string of silly relationships). That mostly has to do with my determination not to date someone *just* to date them. I want more than that from my love life and I know you’re absolutely worth the