Skip to main content

TO MY FUTURE KIDS


Hello my Sunshine/Prince,

Where do I start to express my love for you? I love you so much already, though you’re not even on your way yet and Imma love you some more when you arrive.

I trust that God is working to mould me into becoming that perfect mother for the perfect soul that he’ll hand-pick and customise just for me and my lord.

I know you can’t read this right now but I know you’ve been conceived in God’s mind.  And really, God knows way more about you than I ever will. Please love Him with your whole heart and obey Him. He has shown me over and over again that He never ever leaves; and I’ll really love for you to experience Him firsthand, you’ll be very blessed.
 
Please note that I call myself ‘girl’ a lot, so get used to it ASAP... because I’ll probably still call myself a ‘girl’ even when you’re 40 :).. Ah youngi mahma lomo  latile ...lol. 

Wait, I hope you won't, at any point, feel the need to be "cool" for your friends and not hang out with your Momma anymore. If you do, that ‘sense’ will fly out the window fast because I'll so guilt-you out...  just thought you should know beforehand *wink...hehe


I promise to, with the help of your best-Dad-in-the-world, give you the best things in the world, God helping me (us), without making you a spoilt brat. You'll be your daddy's pride and joy, and mine too.

I want you to know, and never doubt for even a second, not even when we have our inevitable ‘straight-face moments’, how very much you were loved even before you were here. I want you to know how much Mommy wanted you, and prayed for you. How I worked to make sure that we would have the best possible life together.

Happy Children’s Day my Honey.
The world is yours for the taking.

ALL MY LOVE, NOW AND ALWAYS,
PIA
27/5/14
 
     NB: My dear friend Nana had baby Japh yesterday... and I’m so giddy with joy right now. That woman inspires your Mommy a lot... She’s a rockstar (forget whatever your dictionary defines ‘Rockstar’ as). lol

 PHOTO CREDITS: Etsy, Baby Wares

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIA VENTS: JUST DO IT? REALLY? LIKE SERIOUSLY?

It’s been a beautiful and restful day… but I’m very pissed and this has got absolutely nothing to do with Nike, believe me. I’m so pissed at the kind of people that makes up my generation. I’m so pissed, I’m crying right now. The kind of greed and lust and immorality and sheer evil that’s going on all around me. That’s what I’m pissed about. We all read about the BOWEN girl that was killed last week by cultists. Why? Because her ‘shakara’ was too much and they ‘wanted to teach her a lesson’. For crying out loud, it is said that as the population of the world stands right now, it’s 4 girls to one guy. and i'm sure there are so many guys who already have their ‘one girl’, that means you can have their other 3 to your 4…meaning there are soooo many other girls for your taking. So many girls you don’t have to ask to give you what you want.... (continue)

KEEP CALM IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

 22 RANDOM THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT MOI :) I’m 22 tomorrow (July 17) and even though I might not have had ‘favorite childhood memories’ like ‘regular’ people, I’ve been such a blessssed girl. I’m so grateful to God. He’s given me a life better than I ever could have lived on my own. I’m actually a very private person, I don’t like to talk about myself but I just feel so excited about this birthday and I feel like sharing 22 of some of the things most people don’t know about me with you. I won’t go into details, sorry :-p ..hehe... UPDATE: A friend of mine said to me, "I read through this list and most of the things you wrote tell me absolutely nothing about you that I didn't know before, why are you so tight-fisted about information about yourself?"... Plus, my friend, Femi 'Phera' Joshua nominated me to say 20 things about me on instagram recently, so I decided to kuku 'UPdate' this list...some new points have been adde

A LETTER TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND

This one’s for The Man Who Will One Day Become My Soul-Mate in Crime *wink. # Dear future Husband of mine, How are you, mi loveness? I’m not totally sure what my purpose in writing this letter is; I guess I just really wanted to talk to you. It’s so weird that I haven’t met you and I’m writing you, right? Well...  I have sooo many things I wanna say to you and gist you about and I don’t even know how to coordinate those thoughts and make them rhyme. So, this letter may seem all over the place, just be attentive, you’ll understand, because you’re sooo super smart...mwaaah. Right now, my love life is rather lacklustre  and I am heart-broken right now, I'll gist you... but I’m not embarrassed one bit about it or ashamed of not having a serious relationship (or a string of silly relationships). That mostly has to do with my determination not to date someone *just* to date them. I want more than that from my love life and I know you’re absolutely worth the