Skip to main content

Guess who's here.. It's Pianese baybay... yayy! :)

I've always wanted to own a blog, in fact I've been privileged to provide content for a couple of blogs and domains but.... you know how 'crammed' the life of a young diva can be (PS: I refer to a female hustler as a 'diva', thanks to Beyonce:)).
Hello everyone, I'm Priscilla Iyanuoluwani Adeboye, the only African Countess (iLike to say that), I'm a.....yada yada. I really don't like to talk about myself but for the sake of this blog, I'll tell you more about me in a subsequent post.
I'm more popular as a 'talker' than as a 'writer', but the interesting thing is that I write better than I speak. So, I present to some and introduce to others the 'writing part of me' in  pia1707.blogspot.com *clap clap:).
I do solemnly swear:) that I'll strive to add value to you through this blog and also to serve you with hot, spicy, freshly grilled, crunchy, crispy, well-garnished, pianese FUN just the way you like it (yeah, you guessed it.... I love cooking:))
Please help me serve you better. Feel free at all times to drop your comments on my posts.
I'll 'see' you soon.
Toodles, xoxoxo.

Comments

  1. I've waited so long for this. Can't wait to read through from time to time...thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well well well. Guess who's opening a "secret" blog. Lol. Guess we'ld have never known. Happy first post. And hey, we are sure waiting to get thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PIA VENTS: JUST DO IT? REALLY? LIKE SERIOUSLY?

It’s been a beautiful and restful day… but I’m very pissed and this has got absolutely nothing to do with Nike, believe me. I’m so pissed at the kind of people that makes up my generation. I’m so pissed, I’m crying right now. The kind of greed and lust and immorality and sheer evil that’s going on all around me. That’s what I’m pissed about. We all read about the BOWEN girl that was killed last week by cultists. Why? Because her ‘shakara’ was too much and they ‘wanted to teach her a lesson’. For crying out loud, it is said that as the population of the world stands right now, it’s 4 girls to one guy. and i'm sure there are so many guys who already have their ‘one girl’, that means you can have their other 3 to your 4…meaning there are soooo many other girls for your taking. So many girls you don’t have to ask to give you what you want.... (continue)

KEEP CALM IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

 22 RANDOM THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT MOI :) I’m 22 tomorrow (July 17) and even though I might not have had ‘favorite childhood memories’ like ‘regular’ people, I’ve been such a blessssed girl. I’m so grateful to God. He’s given me a life better than I ever could have lived on my own. I’m actually a very private person, I don’t like to talk about myself but I just feel so excited about this birthday and I feel like sharing 22 of some of the things most people don’t know about me with you. I won’t go into details, sorry :-p ..hehe... UPDATE: A friend of mine said to me, "I read through this list and most of the things you wrote tell me absolutely nothing about you that I didn't know before, why are you so tight-fisted about information about yourself?"... Plus, my friend, Femi 'Phera' Joshua nominated me to say 20 things about me on instagram recently, so I decided to kuku 'UPdate' this list...some new points have been adde

30 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I'M 30

A couple of days ago, my friend Sodeeq and I were having our usual chit-chat and suddenly, he said to me ‘Babe, live a little...’ That statement prompted me to start to think about those things I've always wanted to do but just haven't gotten round to doing. During my self search, I suddenly discovered I haven't really really like really done anything very fun or memorable these past years of my life (except, of course, my night out with the girls (Sasa, Leemah and Steph last year....lol. that was super memorable... *lip sealed*)... and that is funny because I consider myself a very adventurous person. I looove travelling, learning about other cultures and all so I don't know why I've been this 'boring'... So I decided to take a break from all the 'seriousness' going on in my life right now and write down some 30 things (fun, some not-so-fun things) I'd like to do on or before I clock 30, and in my awesome graciousness, I have de